Yes guys its 2011... and now i think its time i break my rule of one post each year and start updating this thing more often..
2010 had been a hectic and fruitful year for me..got a stupid job, got a few more things in life..and most importantly, 2010 saw a reduction in my alcohol consumption- something i am not at all proud of!! :P
Today i am spending so much time in the internet after such a long time that i actually forgot the name of my blog and had to Google search my own blog!! How on earth do i expect a reader following to a blog, the author to which himself has no frigging idea of what its name is!!
But yeah..lets come to the topic..2010..
January started pretty much the same way as 2011..sitting at home in the exact same position, except that i was pretty sure that i was going out of this God forsaken college without a job in hand, without any direction to which my life will be steered in the next few years, and with all my idiotic entrepreneurial ideas shove up my ass..
But today one year later, i have suddenly come to realize that God has been quite kind to me last year... For i got all i wanted and simultaneously remained too busy to complain about the things i didn't..
1) Switched from sarabhai to HIMYM!! And revised every episode as religiously as ever..;)
2) Stopped watching Porn!!- How cool is that?? :)
3) Improved my pocket tanks-skills..
4) Realized that i am a better liar that i thought i was...(Thank you God!!)
5) Observed that if you have access to all entertainment at ur disposal, ur level of boredom multiplies!!
6) Got drunk with college alumni of about my grand father's age..
7) Screwed an array of entrance examination and never felt sorry!!
8) Got a job..
9) Counterparted!! :) :)
10)Guitar and gym took a backseat..
11) Neil Patric Harris became my new role model!! (legen....Dary)
More on it later guys...
But whats important is that each year our lives change a lot..some for good and some otherwise.. we don't wait to think of it anyways but when we do, we come to know how fascinating our world is and there is no way to guess where will we end up next year same time...cause you cannot chase time..you have to sail with it and see where it takes you..